[Spridgets] Evapo-rust

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:36:17 MST 2009

I'm also kitchen challenged.  I always thought tablespoon was Tbsp. and
teaspoon was Tsp.   I have the Midget mostly apart now and I think I will
clean a bunch of stuff using electrolysis and then get it all powder
coated.  Nearest powder coat guy is 50 miles east of me though so I'll wait
till I get it all cleaned and haul a big load over to him.

You guys have been a veritable gold mine of good info today!!   Thanks!!

Cheers!!
Jim