[Spridgets] Glad I have spare fenders - niece backed into my Midget

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:23:26 MST 2009

Well to her immense credit she brought me a real nice check this afternoon
while I was trying to aim my new halogen headlamp.
It's a great thing to know a 19 year old who feels that kind of
responsibility and does the right thing.
Oh - as she handed me the check she said "if it takes more just tell me".
Priceless!