[Spridgets] 5 speed question

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:48:29 MST 2009

I realize I'm a noob compared to most everyone on the list when it comes to
Spridgets,
but wouldn't the easy way to install the driveshaft be
have the driveshaft laying in the tunnel and as you are lowering the tranny
into
the tunnel, reach down through the shifter hole, slide the driveshaft onto
the trans, then lower it the engine/trans rest of the way in?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!