[Spridgets] SOS 09

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:12:10 MST 2009

Pizza is an elusive thing.  I grew up in the northeast. New York State and
Massachusetts and I thought from New York and its great Italian Mom & Pop
restaurants that I *knew* what Pizza was. In the 1960s I spent some time in
Italy. That's when I found out that Pizza isn't Italian. It's American. And
its sort of like a *sandwich*. There are as many different kinds of it as
there are places to eat it!  Like a Hoagie (Grinder, Sub...etc).

If my cardiologist finds out I am even talking about this kind of food I'm
in trouble....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Mon, 3/23/09, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> Truthfully, I would someday like to try the tomato pie that
> > Frank and Ron
> >
> brag about.  Must be something to it.
>
> Not me - I prefer proper pizza. Tomato
> Pie is great (Trenton!), but like deep-dish, it's a different food than
> pizza.
> Ron

Cheers!!
Jim - an unapologetic capitalist
"'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to
keep your own. And 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
-  Joseph Sobran