[Spridgets] SOS 09

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:07:49 MST 2009

Beer, Chris...   There must have been beer!  Otherwise the brats, burgers
and lies are all worthless!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Chris Manuel <cmanuel at wi.rr.com> wrote:

> Foo.  Enough of the pizza.  WST fired up the grill with charcoal (not
> propane) and cooked brats (loaded sausages full of meat goodness for those
> in the other time zones) and burgers.  Combine that with a warm early
> spring
> afternoon in the sun (and *feel* the sun btw) and hearing all of your past
> stories on a back yard patio...
>
> Hopefully we'll demonstrate it for you in 2011, but damn...what a kick off
> for the non snow season here.
>
> Chris

Cheers!!
Jim - an unapologetic capitalist
"'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to
keep your own. And 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
-  Joseph Sobran