[Spridgets] SOS 09

Neil Anderson nlaredbt7 at tbc.net
Mon Mar 23 18:45:48 MST 2009

Turkey sounds good, but there has to be a ban on you buying any more cars to
work on or finding any in storage units you forgot about.  There is always
the white Midget to work on, at least it is a Spridget.  Larry's Bugeye is
next.

Actually, it was an enjoyable weekend.  I got to meet quite a few really
nice guys that I have only known from this list and got to help WST sort out
some of his stuff.  It was rather pleasant not to have to think about all I
have going on.  And, I have to agree with Chris, Saturday was almost perfect
weather, although, about the only time he saw the sun was when he came out
from under the BMW for lunch.  Yes, some of us had a beer with our brats.
Beer and brats, it's aWisconsin thing, dontcha know.

Neil