[Spridgets] SOS 09

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 18:49:32 MST 2009

Yo, Billy. Another fan of St. Louis pizza!

Yes, St. Louis pizza is excellent, but an acquired taste.
It's very thin and we use Provel cheese, which is a local blend of
provolone and mozzarella. It's also cut into squares instead of slices.
You either love or hate it (sorta like White Castle.)

When my brother comes down from Chicago we trade Gino's for Imo's.

Lee
St. Louis (lots of good NY and Chicago style, too.)

Message: 17