[Spridgets] SOS 09

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Mar 23 21:38:44 MST 2009

<<Well, Ed, try it before you start drinking which I guess would mean for
breakfast. >>

Could be if it's a nite like Tuesday's;  IN bed at 11:15PM, UP for duration
at 1:15AM.  Now if it's like LAST night, in bed at 11:25PM, UP for duration
at 5:00AM so then it is around lunch.  All other "sleep variations"
you could possible NOT want to even dream about.

Pain is ZERO different than at Blackhawk last summer when I came up
to meet Buster and settled for YOU & Ron (who recognized License Plate then
car IMMEDIATELY - well 4 -5 second delay<G>).<G>
PPP, I already knew & had met<VBG>!!

For those 'in the know' Vicodine 10/325 tabs x 2 x 6/24hrs.
And that don't always git 'er did<F>!!