[Spridgets] Tonneau studs

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 04:50:19 MST 2009

Hi Bill:

You indicated "studs" in plural. There is only one stud over which the tonneau slides on the dash. There is one snap on each side, on the windshield posts and one "lift the dot" type post in the center. Maybe someone has added some more.

Speaking of tonneaus, maybe the group will remember that I posted a problem of my tonneau not being wide enough to extend over the doors and snap just below the windows. I guess that was an added feature of some foresighted previous owner of my previous tonneau. Anyway, I took the tonneau to Dayton, Ohio when we visited my Father in law last week. We swung by an MG shop up there (on Wilmington Road, for those of you who know Dayton) and picked up a matching piece of material, and my Father in law sewed extensions onto the sides of my tonneau so that I can add snaps to better secure the tonneau. I really like the extended width, even without having added the snaps yet.

--David C.
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?