[Spridgets] Tonneau studs

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:03:55 MST 2009

Actaully there are FOUR holes in the front, two for each half of the
tonneau.

    FWIW, the snaps to go onto the windscreen post are missing from
    the tonneau as well.... Still I picked it up for less than $60.
    It's red (or used to be) to match the car...

Best regards,
 Bill L.

Bill et al,

The 67 parts car that I will be sending the studs from has four studs
(posts) across the front of the dash cowl. These studs (or posts) are larger
in diameter than the Tenax (Lift the Dot) fasteners on the back sides of the
top. If my memory is any good, the fasteners are flat with a hole in the
middle and they have spring wires in them to clamp to the studs. There are
also snaps on each side of the inside of the windshield frame.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye