[Spridgets] Coolest video........... from inside the cylinder wall

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:18:24 MST 2009

List,

This has got to be the best video I ever saw, it is from inside the cylinder
wall. I just gave a lesson on exploded views, and bill of materials aka BOM
(kids loved that acronym) using 3D software and technical drawing video and
the 948 as my example of a real product. I have all the charts up on display
and the kids really like it. Now I'm explaining the 4 steps to the engine's
combustion via animations but this is the best "real" video of the cylinder
in action.

Enjoy,

Linda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEf8va1S7Sw