[Spridgets] Coolest video........... from inside the cylinder wall

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:51:27 MST 2009

Tracy,
I'm so glad you liked it. I just showed it to my 1st period class and the
students have the same question as I do. First what is the temperature
inside the cylinder wall I heard 4000 degrees but not sure, second what did
they use as a clear cover for the camera lens? I am assuming they had a hole
drilled in the block for the camera but what is the material used that is
clear enough yet won't melt at 4000 degrees? I'm thinking clear ceramic
glass. Any thoughts?
Lin