[Spridgets] Today's morning bike ride...MG LBC

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 28 12:22:43 MST 2009

Don't feel sorry for me for that reason.  You probably don't appreciate that
75 degrees as much as we appreciate the 58 or whatever the 14C translates to
after our winter. :)

I put the insurance on the Midget for today, but I probably won't get around
to getting her out and running properly enough for a drive.  For that, you
can feel sorry for me.