[Spridgets] OT- Join us in the Walk to Defeat ALS

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 04:56:49 MST 2009

Hi Fellow MG'ers,

I know this is very off-topic but this is very important to me as my
mom has this disease.

Just a reminder that on April 25, we will be participating in The ALS
Association's Bucks County Walk to Defeat ALS. We would like to raise
money for this cause because it is very important to us. Please take
the time to donate if possible. We thank you so much for your support
and generosity.

Sincerely,
Janet & Kristi

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my
efforts to support ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter

*
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this
link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into
your browser:
http://alsphiladelphia.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=299365&u=299365-248320980&
e=2322859575