[Spridgets] Leaking gear oil help...

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 11:57:19 MST 2009

You mean Pozi-drive screws like all of the old SAABs had??   Yeah, I
buggered them up too..  still can't find a Pozi-drive set of drivers
and since it seems that folks tightened up the hub nut with chisels
I'm not too worried anymore..  ;-)

And the GOOD NEWS.. there was no puddle of gear oil under the Bugeye
when I drove it to work..  WheEEEE!!

Lester

Also for nubes such as myself, the greatest improvement i performance
after "wintering over" is obtained by putting some damn oil in the
carb dashpots!!