[Spridgets] Ebay MKIV

Heard heard at datatrontech.net
Mon Mar 30 14:06:52 MST 2009

Yeah, Ed, I got that.  I'm fully aware you can stitch pics together, but I'm
pretty sure if I upload it to CL, its going to get really, really small.
They seem to have a pre-defined space for 4 pics and they will scale them
down to fit that space.  And as Tim says, in this case, they are still
idividual pics.  That is why I asked.  I frequently put stuff on CL but I'm
not real happy about the pics.  So if it is something I really want someone
to see well or want more than 4 pics, I put a link to our server with the
pics.  It would be nice to do it like this though.

As to the heat shield, ???