[Spridgets] Ebay MKIV

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Mon Mar 30 20:05:07 MST 2009

With a premire membership to Webshots ($29 per year)  I can link to all of
my photos on webshots to any blog, craigslist, ebay, personal website at no
additional charge.  They even tell you what the code is so that you can cut
and paste it.  I use webshots for all of my Craigslist photos.  Much higher
quality, and usually a faster page load time than the craigslist hosted
photos.  End of unpaid endorsement.

David R.