[Spridgets] Plumbing a shop for air

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:59:31 MST 2009

I broached this subject in hydraulics class back in college (PVC air
pipe) and the professor said that the only reason that this is not done
in industry is the fire danger. The plastic pipe will NOT continue to
burn normally but if the fire is fed with compressed air it will roar
out of control in seconds.

The above is for plastic pipe ONLY- the aluminum pipe in Bill's site are a
different animal.

If you do it just use some common sense and always have a fire bottle in the
area, just like always!

Bill