[Spridgets] Midget and AH Sprite High Performance Manual

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Tue Mar 31 19:07:09 MST 2009

For anyone not familiar, one of the great books available for A-
series tuning is Daniel Stapleton's Midget and AH Sprite High
Performance Manual. As the title suggests, the info is primarily
directed to Spridgets, but contains "valuable information on engine,
transmission and other tuning information relevant to the in-line A-
series cars:Morris Minor, Austin, A40 Morris Marina and Ilal." I
would add the much is applicable to transverse A-series engines as
well. Every major system is covered from electrical to bodywork.
There are many great tips, product comparison and loaded with photos
too. This book is a wealth of information Daniel has compiled over
the years (this is the 3rd Edition) and has lots of new and up to
date information. It's a "must have" for A-series fans.

More info and a preview is available from a link on my home page.
Anyone interested can purchase the book directly from my web site
also. Just click on the book cover image to find out more.

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/