[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 19:21:58 MDT 2009

In the "maybe it doesn't always suck to be me" category, I was in Italy last week on business. I've uploaded a bunch of unorganized photos, some of which are the very cool little cars of Italy. Also as a card carrying Ginzalone, I felt it necessary to take a few of the food you see just wandering the streets. I was in Genoa, and there are also a bunch of Cinque Terre, where I spent last Saturday. By far, the best business trip I've ever been on.

http://photobucket.com/Soave_Italy

Ron