[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:30:20 MDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM, mike rambour <mikey at b2systems.com> wrote:

>  I actually think the modern Fiat would hold up just fine BUT I also see
> it failing miserably in the U.S. anyway.  Too many people swear they
> will never own a Fiat again, too many bad memories and they just are not
> willing to give Fiat another try.

For them to survive in middle America (flyover country) where people need
their vehicles for work rather than just transportation to and from, they
will have to build trucks. We use our trucks out here in the hinterlands.
You can't haul two round bales out to the herd with a Fiat 500 or even a
Fiat Dino. You can't pick up ten 100lb bags of dairy mix at the elevator
with a Fiat either. I predict they will have next to zero market except in
urban areas.
--
Cheers!!
Jim