[Spridgets] FIAT - ADD "Reply All" question...

72 Spridget 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:34:01 MDT 2009

Sorry ED, but it didn't work.
The List software MJB uses has changed several times in the last decade, but
I guess you weren't paying attention. I only received one copy of your
missive, so perhjaps gmail has an influence, but it did the same when I was
on the VERY vanila chicagolandmgclub.com address. I guess even software has
it in for you ;-)