[Spridgets] addendum to Vizard on valve guide seals

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 16:29:36 MDT 2009

Glenn
Stuff about 5 feet of cotton rope in the cylinder (after you have pulled out
the spark plug) and turn the engine over until it "binds up" and the rope is
holding the valve up in the head. Add the oil seal and then pull the rope back
out (you DID leave some of it hanging out didn't you?).
Works great if you are careful.
Bill