[Spridgets] New to the forum

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 12:36:13 MDT 2009

Now that I feel like part of the family, here's the car....

Need to evaluate my 1275 engine with the OSHIT team.  It and the Datsun 210 tranny are out of the car right now.  It's a 4-speed, looking for a 5-speed, but not a priority.  $hort on funds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/3316031507/in/photostream/