[Spridgets] Headlight dipper switch - help!

CAWS52803 at aol.com CAWS52803 at aol.com
Sat May 16 13:12:57 MDT 2009

Recently the little (1") cap/button popped off it's bracket.  This is the
dimmer switch that controls the high/low headlights on my Bugeye.  I cleaned
it up and pushed it back on, but because of the spring, it just pops back
off.  There is no apparent way to fastened it down.  Even the Parts Manual
doesn't show any method to secure the cap.  And looking at the bracket, there
is nothing that appears to be a switch to control the headlights.  It is just
a solid piece with the 3 wires connected to the underneath.
Any guidance and/or explanation is greatly appreciated.
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.