[Spridgets] Fiat humor, No LBC - Instead its LIC

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:35:13 MDT 2009

What do you call a Fiat at the top of a hill?
A miracle.

What do you call 2 Fiats at the top of a hill?
Science Fiction

What do you call 3 Fiats at the top of a hill?
A salvage yard.

What are the last 6 pages in the Fiat owners manual?
Bus and Train Schedules.

How do you get a Fiat to go 60 mph?
Push it off a cliff.

Then there was the guy who got a new gas cap for his Fiat.
Pretty good trade, huh!

How do you get spare parts for a Fiat?
Follow another one around.

What will we have when we combine Chrysler and Fiat?
A large car that won't start.

What is the difference between a Fiat and a Jehovah's Witness?
You can close the door on the Jehovah's Witness.
--
Cheers!!
Jim