[Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue May 19 11:34:47 MDT 2009

Bob suggested we go take in Paul Allen's Flying Heritage Collection, but
since it is not a fly day I guess we'll find some more things to fix on the
Spridgets.
http://www.flyingheritage.com/

In reality I think my '76 will end up getting the lion's share on the
attention, but hey, that's why its at my house this time.  It's a long list
to be sure, but we'll get done what we can, and if I'm very lucky my car
will be on the road for the first time in years.

Rich