[Spridgets] Spridgets Second call: Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen in Transit

Phil Jones philip.s.jones at comcast.net
Tue May 19 22:28:01 MDT 2009

I deny you!B  My projects have the lowest priority of all!B  My projects have
such a low priority that not only am I not interested in getting them done, my
wife is not interested in not getting them done!B  I think.B  I think that's
what she said.B  Maybe I should ask her again?B  Dang, that frying pan hurt!B
It felt good when she stopped, though.