[Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Thu May 21 20:45:53 MDT 2009

Frank
I don't think there would be enough time for your son to produce shirts and
get them ship out her by the 30th... unless he is as fast at that as you are
with a sprite.  And I'm sure we couldn't come up with the artwork quickly
enough.  Does the artwork for the original OSHIT shirts exist , and would it
be available for us to use.  Maybe throw a Northwest on there somewhere like
Ed suggested.  I think this might have to wait until after the NOSHIT is
complete and we have earned one of the merit badges Bill named.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa