[Spridgets] Driver's test

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 05:48:43 MDT 2009

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
My doctor squealed on me for being color blind and hearing impaired which
forced me to take a live test on the flags to get my racing license.  They
laughed because I knew them all.

Yes that damn Ishihara test book! I have a mild red/green deficiency and can
pick out those colors all day long, but cannot find the numbers on some of
those tests, even when they tell me what it is. On track the only time I have
any trouble is with a yellow tinted visor and the flag is a stationary yellow.
It can look white on overcast days.
John
Fogelsville, PA