[Spridgets] New Robbins top for sale

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 18:54:25 MDT 2009

Hey everybody - My friend has a brand new, never installed top for sale so I
told him I'd let the list know about it.  It was recently delivered to him,
but he doesn't need it now - so this is not one of those "been in the garage
for a few years" tops that have invariably shrunk.   Details are below.
Apparently this price represents about $80 off the egular price.

The part numbers are from Moss.

242-200 - Black Vinyl Robbins top (no header panel)
453-930 - header rail retainer (hold seal in place)
453-610 - header rail seal
400-670 - retaining strip (where the bolts go thru to the body at the back)

It fits Mk3, Mk4, and 1500 Midgets

He wants $300.00 (plus whatever it costs to ship it) for all of it.

If you're interested, send me an email and I'll hook you up with him.

 - David Booker
Long Island