[Spridgets] Mexico

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:20:26 MDT 2009

I know you kid, but think about it....
$20,000 one time payment for a 99 year lease on the beach (at least that is
what they are at Tenacatita) and 75K will give you a 3500 square foot home,
probably even with a pool. Most of us could sell our homes, and come up with
100K. Sell a few more things, and you have spending money for your
retirement years.
Maybe it just me, but after being here a few times, that doesn't seem like
such a bad idea.

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brad (off list)
>
> Where do you want me to send the guns and other stuff.....
>

> Cheers!!
> Jim
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2 at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Brad,
> >

> > Sounds like you are a couple hundred miles below Puerta Vellarta (sp)?
> >
> > Nice place!
> >
> > Kirk
> > 59 Frog Aye

DON JULIO 1942