[Spridgets] front suspension question

Phil Nase nases at verizon.net
Wed May 27 20:19:56 MDT 2009

OK, so I got the trunnion off. I put 4  .003 shims in there and it's
still a little stiff.

Do I need to tighten the trunnion before I line it up with the shock
arm because I can't seem to line it up with the trunnion tightened
down.  And the rear bushing keeps popping out.

Any tips?

Also, is there any way to tell how tight is tight enough on the
trunnion nut?  I just snugged it up by hand and turned it enough to
line up the cotter pin hole.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/