[Spridgets] soft top install

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu May 28 12:49:43 MDT 2009

Yeah, that would be the one, that's why anytime you NEED a picture
there isn't one-He didn't have time to find it-deadlines don't you know. No,
really it was more the "I''m going to re-ring the engine" on the Monday before
the car was to be on the track on Friday that did it-Talk about being under
the gun between races!

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Boy, am I glad I learned from my brother not to wait until the weekend before
> something to try to finish stuff (He never learned it though).

That would be the one who wrote the manuals, right?
Lorry Denials