[Spridgets] WOW

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 10:42:58 MDT 2009

On the brighter side of this conversation, I scored a great Thule hitch-mount bike rack (retail $400 + online) for $60 at Joe's Sporting goods blow-out.  The guy could not locate the correct price, so he guessed $120.  When I got to the register, the cashier took another 50% off!  SCORE!!    It works great on the back of my RV!