[Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped mind.....need Seattle info

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:45:32 MST 2009

There is a good chance it might be rust free.  SoCal would be a better
spot.  There is a large number of older cars on the road here in Seattle.  I
never saw that many old daily drivers in NJ.  If you find one I am sure a
couple of us in Seattle could check it out.

-g

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Bud Osbourne <abcoz at hky.com> wrote:

> Although sort of off-topic, this can still be Spridget relevant:  Looking
> (obviously from a long way away) at an old BMW in the Seattle area.  How
> active it the "tin worm" in that corner of the world?
> This is a relatively rare old BMW, of a type which not too many people are
> interested in.  Kinda ugly, to most, but the design has grown on me.  If
> the
> car turns out to be solid (sheet metal near-impossible to find "over here")
> and it can be made road-worthy without breaking the bank, I might just fly
> out
> there and bring it back to southwestern PA.
> So, how about it all you left coast guys.  Would a 41 year old Bimmer
> (pre-"beamer") have a reasonable chance of being rust-free in the Seattle
> area?
> Thanks.
> Bud Osbourne
> (gettin ready to put the Midget away for the winter, this weekend, after a
> very active driving season)

Their mythology starts with the false premise that these are irreplaceable
geniuses

Andrew Cuomo speaking about AIG executives