[Spridgets] Casters

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 7 18:18:16 MST 2009

I have had the best luck making my own from shopping cart wheels (the bums
are always leaving their shopping carts in the alley behind the house).

After removing four swivel wheels from two carts, bolt them to old 2x4s the
width of the car.  On top of these, use 3" drywall screws to attach two
short 2x4s that can ride under the outer sills.   Works like a piece of cake
to move the car around with ease.

If you remember, that is what the Sprite was on when you first saw it.

Buster