[Spridgets] Final details....

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Nov 11 08:06:13 MST 2009

At 08:08 AM 11/11/2009, Edward Perez wrote:
>You can see in some of the pics on the flickr site that the car sits
>way too high on the front.  Not sure if this is because the springs
>were designed to hold the 1500 and now it's too light with the 1275
>or what.  I would lower it by putting the spacers on the spring pans
>to drop it about an inch.  Just to level it out with the rear.
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/3316031731/in/set-72157621472069561/
Ed,
         If you tightened the front suspension bolts, esp. the inner
trunion, while the wheels were dangling and the car was on stands,
that can set the suspension up high. It also causes the bushings to
wear prematurely.  One should tighten suspension bolts while the car
is on ithe ground with engine in, etc.

Peter C