[Spridgets] Veterans' Day

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 14:40:05 MST 2009

5 uncles and 4 aunts in WW2. 2 Uncles died at the base of the cliffs
at Les Falaises, one uncle survived having three ships sunk under him
on three voyages on the Murmansk run. 2 Uncles went all the way from
El Alamein to Berlin.

13 of my European relatives came back with the tattooed number on
their arms, 1 cousin survived Mengele but was paralyzed forl life.
All the rest of my relatives went to the ovens,

If it wasn't for the thousands that gave their lives that year I too
would probably have gone to the ovens

In England today is called "Rememberance Day"

I remember and am very grateful to them all..

 --
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Age is just another number... !