[Spridgets] Today's Project, TBC, no LBC

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon Nov 16 19:20:46 MST 2009

> Actually, that should probably be Taco Bell wrappers...

I have discovered genuine Taco Bell repairs on my Midget.  In taking off the
crunched fender, I cracked Bondo on the A-pillar and found that the holes at
the bottom (~2"x2") had been taped up with metal duct tape and Bondoed over.
It was stuck down surprisingly tightly and probably would have lasted a very
long time.  There was also a Bondo rock about 1.5" in diameter on the inside
of the A-pillar.  I had to break it up with a screw driver to get it out.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit
Long Island, NY