[Spridgets] Pinky has company

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Nov 17 12:17:02 MST 2009

Very nice Linda!  I had a 67 bus with a camper conversion back in the 70s.
If I remember correctly it could not get out of it's own way on ANY grade
because of the added weight of the camper stuff.  It was a fun vehicle
though.  Feels odd to drive the thing over the front wheels when turning.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2