[Spridgets] calipers and kingpins

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Wed Nov 18 09:43:22 MST 2009

Hi Leo,

Forgot to add this.

If you have the caliper pistons with the slight cut out on the surface,
align them properly.  With the bleeder as a reference, the center of the
cutout is by the bleeder position.

The calipers pistons must be rust free and no pits as they are the sealing
surface, not the bore of the caliper.

Later, Paul A

Later, Paul A