[Spridgets] 14 inch Miata wheels

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:33:03 MST 2009

Some people have put 4x100 wheels on a Spridget. I think that there is a
danger of the lug studs bending to get them to fit.

Miata wheels in particular have a pretty high offset, so they may not
fit even if you get them over the lugs. If you want to try this, you're
better off with BMW or old Toyota wheels. However, that high offset
means you might be able to fashion an adapter from 4x4 to 4x100...

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/