[Spridgets] BMC, DHMC & Warwick hardtops.

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 14:43:30 MST 2009

Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> List,
> I was just reading about hardtops on SpriteSpot and then again following
> other links within see below. It appears the windscreens are different
> between the BMC & the Donnald Healey hardtops is this really true?

The side curtains are taller on DMH tops.
I had one for a while but sold it in 2003.
I used it one winter.  Healey hardtops have a Q in the serial number
behind the weatherstripping around the side curtain opening.
I never knew mine was a Healey top until I read about them in the Sprite
Newsletter.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ