[Spridgets] Free parts gone

Alan theshoe5 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 11:46:45 MST 2009

All I can say is HOLY CRAP!! I can't believe it, all the parts are gone! I was
in the basement looking for more stuff to put out and when I came up the pile
was gone! Craig's list is something.
 Some time ago I called a scrap guy to get an est. to haul away the stuff that
was in my shed. He wanted $250, I passed. Good thing I did. Anytime I needed
something hauled away I put it on Craig's list and it goes, as long as it's
free. I once asked $100 for some like new furniture and no go. Post it for
free though and people are lining up.
Alan
59 Sprite