[Spridgets] Shameless Plug

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:35:33 MST 2009

> Ahem.... WHERE do I go to get one? Where does the money go?

Gee, I thought someone covered that once or twice already... I guess I
have lost track of my audience again ;-)

Since my shill has asked, I am referring to the annual calendar (third
year already!) sold by the Sprite-Midget Club USA
(http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org) at their CafePress store
(http://cafepress.com/spridget).

I get paid a grand total of $0 for this (I keep trying to erase the
tattoo on my forehead that says "gullible"). In fact, I get to pay
list price for the ones I buy. All of the proceeds, like the proceeds
from the other items in the store, go towards defraying the costs of
bringing you the Spridget Celebration of the Midget 50th at Road
America in 2011. My hope is that the funds will help this event be
even better than the Sprite 50th at Lake of the Ozarks in 2008. Rather
a tall order...

As most of you know, the pictures in the calendar are ones that have
been emailed to spridget.calendar at gmail.com from actual live
Spridgeteers. If your car is not in this year's edition, send me a
photo for next year's calendar.
David L