[Spridgets] Looking for hardtop seals

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Nov 27 13:50:56 MST 2009

Rick,

The one you listed looks more like the door windlace if it has a fabric cover.  The hardtop to body seal, for stock hard tops, looks more like number 2 on this page, as best as I can recall.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/PUSHON_TRIM_WEATHERSTRIPS_FOR_DOORS_TRUNKS_WINDOWSID=12;0;200001620+1961+1101003813;0;100001;ProductName;13;0;0;0;2008597;true;0

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition