[Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Mon Nov 30 11:17:55 MST 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 18:25 +0000, robertduquette at sympatico.ca wrote:
> I would like the one with the 2 red hoists; the stained wood garage doors;
> cream-ish coloured paint; and the smooth floor. What's with the seams in the
> floor though?

 Yup, that is about the only garage in the whole thread until the last
post, the rest are showrooms, I would be scared to even check the oil in
those showrooms, much less change the oil.

 And since 3 of my cars are LBC's and one is a old Fiat Dino, nearly
everything I own leaks oil, where would I park them in those places.

 I do like a nice garage, but clean and organized is what I consider
nice.