[Spridgets] What size engine is in a 74 Midget?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:48:20 MDT 2009

Ive got to go out of town this weekend so Im passing on this 1275 with
trans for $275. till I return. But I told the guy (Kevin) I would pass it
along to the list. If he still has it next weekend I may buy it but being my
other Sprite wont need it for some time Ill toss it to you guys. Although
I really don't know if it is worth that much but ask Dean he saw it and I'm
heading out in a few min.
Lin

It is located in NJ.

Info below:

rebuilt- no only 63000 on it

smoke only when it was on fire

about 2 mins

dry chem then water to wash chem off right away

original valve cover w/ plastic cap, cap did melt a little no water or dry
chem went

into valve cover.

yes it turns by hand.

215-384-3472