[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sun Oct 4 02:26:59 MDT 2009

Let's see about this your going to replace the front brake lines but not the
rear line.  Don't the braided lines still come in a set of three?  You have
no idea how old the rear line is but you have had it for 5 years. As to
disconnecting the rear brakes I won't even go there. There is no reason that
you can't run the original rear brake system with a disc front.  Fix the
problem or park the car.
		Crash

I have some new lines coming, braided lines for the front which might make a
difference.   As far as the rear brakes go, I am tempted to not use them at
all!

I am not sure how old the rear shoes are since they have been on the car
since I bought it.  . about 5 years ago